This Groundbreaking New Crypto Is Rewriting the Rules for Meme Coins – Don’t Miss the Early Bird Opportunity
Love Hate Inu ($LHINU) should be taken into consideration by investors searching for the next big thing in the meme coin market.
With more than 30,000 followers on Crypto Twitter, the Vote-To-Earn (V2E) concept has recently attracted a lot of media attention.
Because to a presale that earned more than $2.4 million in a matter of short weeks, LHINU is now being compared to the biggest meme coins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu.
There is no better time to get involved than right now, before the price increases and LHINU grows to be a titan in the meme coin industry.
A Meme Coin With Real-Life Utility
A brand-new decentralised project called Love Hate Inu is setting the bar for incentive voting systems in online surveys.
The technology, which is marketed as a vote-to-earn innovation, enables investors to cast ballots on numerous subjects while also making money. The native cryptocurrency, $LHINU, is awarded as payment for using the platform.
On the internet and in social media, there is a tonne of information and debate every day about topics about which we all have strong opinions, like Andrew Tate’s most recent book or Harry and Meghan’s opulent lifestyle in California.
This makes sense given the popularity of Love Hate Inu, especially in light of the fact that users are paid for sharing their ideas.
Love Hate Inu’s basic concept is to use blockchain technology to disrupt the survey market, which is expected to be worth $3.2 billion in 2023.
On the site, polls may be started by both individuals and brands. In addition, businesses will have the option of rewarding participants with a variety of digital or even non-digital goods in order to boost participation.
NFT technology is also utilised well in Love Hate Inu. The platform allows companies and brands to issue digital coupons with discount codes, which the development team thinks would be very well received.
$LHINU is poised for a similarly precipitous climb, following in the footsteps of well-known meme coins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, which saw significant parabolic price increases during the height of their notoriety.
This is so that the meme project might merge the ubiquity of meme currencies with practical usage.
The Power Of Blockchain Technology
The Love Hate Inu platform, in contrast to conventional voting methods, is based on the Ethereum blockchain. Results are guaranteed to be tamper-proof and transparent for everyone to see thanks to this cutting-edge technology.
Investors must stake the $LHINU token for 30 days in order to vote in any poll. To safeguard the system from spammers and other bad actors attempting to rig the results, the site devised a real-time staking mechanism that uses the 30-day average balance of members.
The fact that 90% of the tokens were available for purchase during the presale period was another way the developers prevented rug-pulling. The remaining 10% will be kept in reserve and utilised for Vote to Earn incentives, marketing campaigns, and development. It’s interesting that compared to the massive meme coins Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, it has a deflationary maximum supply of 100 billion tokens.
Love Hate Inu’s unique Vote-to-Earn concept and cutting-edge blockchain technology are ready to revolutionise the survey industry and potentially yield substantial rewards for early investors.
Buy $LHINU And Enjoy Profits
At the time of writing, the LHINU token is being sold for $0.000095 per token. Stage 3 will be sold out in seven days, at which point stage 4 will begin at a price of $0.000105.
In just a few weeks after its release, Love Hate Inu raised more than $2.4 million thanks to investors.
The token can be purchased by potential investors using ETH or USDT (the Tether stablecoin). LHINU, however, can be purchased directly from the website using a card if the user already has these cryptocurrency assets in their wallets.
Even before the coin lists on its initial roster of exchanges, early investors can expect to receive a return of 70%. Yet, if they bought now before the ensuing date, they would still be qualified for a 52% increase.
Are you interested in knowing more about Crypto token? Do you, too, want to launch your own Crypto token? Get in touch with a crypto token development company now and converse concerning the same!